Saturday, February 5, 2011

Halo HD?

Rumor now has it that in November, on the 10th anniversary of "Halo: Combat Evolved," Microsoft will be releasing Halo HD for the Xbox 360.  Yes folks, this would in fact be a remake of a game released a decade ago.  I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this, and curious as to the opinions of others, so leave your thoughts in the comments to this post.

What I CAN tell you, is that the sales of this game may have interesting implications for the possibility for more remakes.  I've brought this thought process up before, when the rumors first came out.  I know a lot of people would definitely have a bit of a freak out if they released say... I don't know...  the Final Fantasy games on the current generation consoles?  If Halo HD is true, and it sells, we could have a flood of remakes.  Many could just be attempts to cash in on the hype, but it's also possible for some quality games to come out this way.  We'll just have to wait and see I suppose.

Also, here's a song that I've been playing a lot lately:

-Florence and the Machine - Kiss With A Fist

No comments:

Post a Comment